Gross & Kenny, LLP, Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers
Excellence in Workers’ Compensation Law
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (June 2021) – Philadelphia-based workers’ compensation firm, Gross & Kenny, LLP, is honored to announce recognition by Super Lawyers for their outstanding accomplishments. We are also proud to announce Attorney Patrick William Kenny and Attorney Jeffrey S. Gross will be featured in Super Lawyers Magazine.
For 30 years, Super Lawyers has acknowledged high-achieving attorneys from more than 70 practice areas. Attorneys are selected to a Super Lawyers list in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Lawyers are nominated by a patented selection process that involves peer nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations.
Gross & Kenny, LLP, are deeply honored for this recognition. Our workers’ compensation attorneys are dedicated to giving each and every client the close, personal service they deserve. Gross & Kenny, LLP, wishes to thank our clients for inspiring us to excellence.
Congratulations to the following Philadelphia workers’ compensation attorneys on their outstanding achievements this year;
- Attorney Jeffrey S. Gross
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2004-2021
- Top 100: Philadelphia Super Lawyers, 2014 – 2015
- Top 100: Philadelphia Super Lawyers, 2009 – 2010
- Top 100: Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2005 – 2007
- Top 100: Philadelphia Super Lawyers, 2005 – 2007
- Attorney Patrick William Kenny
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2015 and 2021
- Selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2010-2013
About Gross & Kenny, LLP
The Law Firm of Gross & Kenny, LLP, is dedicated to protecting injured workers’ rights. Our practice works hard to obtain, maintain, and maximize workers’ compensation benefits. We serve clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas, including Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, and Delaware.