Work Related Injuries Banner

Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Lawyers


Contact an experienced work injury attorney today to request for a free confidential consultation.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Paralysis, Paraplegia and Quadriplegia

If you have been injured in a work accident resulting in paralysis, paraplegia or quadriplegia, you should carefully consider your legal options. These types of injuries require extensive and ongoing medical care. It is imperative to work with a work injury lawyer in Philadelphia who will help you seek the benefits you need for a lifetime of care.

Attorneys Jeffrey S. Gross and Patrick W. Kenny along with their associate attorneys at Gross & Kenny, LLP, are experienced in handling complex paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia claims on behalf of clients throughout Pennsylvania.

Our firm represents workers in a variety of injuries who have suffered a paralysis work injury: Office workers, health care workers, construction workers, factory and machine workers, warehouse workers, truckers, airline workers and others. Whether your injuries occurred in a work-related car accident or in a machinery accident, we can help you maximize your compensation.

Seeking Benefits For A Paralysis Work Injury

When a work-related accident results in paralysis, paraplegia or quadriplegia, the accident victim can seek many types of Workers’ Compensation benefits, including:

You may also be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits and other benefits. Talk over your legal options with an experienced work injury lawyer in Philadelphia from our firm.

Contact a Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Lawyer of Gross & Kenny, LLP if You Became Paralyzed due to a Work Injury

Learn more about your legal options after suffering a paralysis work injuryContact us online or call a Philadelphia work injury lawyer today at 267-589-0090. At Gross & Kenny, LLP, you can schedule a free consultation regarding your paralysis, paraplegia or quadriplegia Workers’ Comp claim.