call 215-512-1500
Habla Espanol

I’m an industrial worker, what do I do after being hurt at work?


If you work in construction or some type of industrial job, you are likely all too familiar with the daily risks to your safety. This is why so many industrial companies have regular safety meetings with their employees. But if you have been hurt while doing your job or even while at your place of employment and on a break, you are probably being pulled in many directions and are being mailed all sorts of documents by insurance and by your work’s human resources.

During this time, you may feel an overall unease as to what is the most beneficial thing to do for you and your family, anything else may be self-serving to another and without your best interests at heart. After all, we are now talking about an injured worker, probably unable to work for at least a short time, and financial responsibilities falling on your employer’s insurer.

Don’t give these stressors another thought. Put your situation into the hands of Jeffrey S. Gross, a practiced and knowledgeable workers’ compensation attorney in Philadelphia. He knows what to do to look out for you and your family and make sure that you are taken care of and fully compensated for your injuries and lasting additional hardships.

When you are hurt as the result of an industrial worker’s accident, you may be facing lost wages, time out of work, medical expenses, rehabilitative care, and even emotional trauma from the ordeal. Now is the time to focus on yourself and let Jeffrey S. Gross and his team work for you.

Personal Injury Attorney Philadelphia | Gross & Kenny, LLP

Personal Injury Attorney Philadelphia | Gross & Kenny, LLP
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :


Get Help Now!

    All Fields Are Required

    By clicking submit you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.